Reward: $500.00 per Semester
Scholarship Submission Deadline: July 29, 2022
You must submit an essay.
* Eligible Institutions: Tennessee State University, Alabama A&M University
*Must Submit a resume
*Full time/part time student
* At least a 3.0 GPA or above (Provide transcript; Unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
Open to all majors; all classifications (Undergraduate and Graduate Students)
Choose one of the following essay questions. Essays should provide enough depth to sufficiently answer the chosen essay question. Essays should be single-spaced, 12pt. font, and a minimum of 2 pages.
1. What are some personal lessons that you have derived from the Covid-19 pandemic? How have those lessons shaped your path forward?
2. At the height of the Covid-19 pandemic, social and racial injustice were emphasized. In light of the protests that resonated globally, do you feel that the protests aided society in having a more conscious awareness in systemic racism? Do you feel that the protests were value-added? Why or why not? Defend your position.
3. Do you feel that there is a double standard relative to females and males in
leadership positions? Do you feel that more is required from one gender versus the
other? Why or Why not? Defend your position.
*All documents should be submitted to email@example.com